Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just in Case...


Yesterday I purchased this cute little suitcase at an Estate Sale.
I thought it might be fun to keep just in case...
I need to spell something...or

In case I need a new home for my bracelets and necklaces...or

In case I need to keep my my crystals and glass knobs safe...or

In case I need a place for my vintage millinery flowers...or

In case I need to keep my lace and buttons handy...or

Just to use for displaying found objects like shells...

I think I'll keep it just in case...in seems to suit me!

3 comments:

Jill said...

"Just in case" you don't have enough shells, I'll bring some back for you Jana. High 85 today, ugh! Slowly getting use to the heat.

Miss you all.

sandi said...

It really does suit you to a T....great blog Jana....
really cute suitcase,with all its treasures.

Marilyn [amafriend] said...

I LoVe it <3 I made mine into a jewelry box! Thanks for sharing other iDeas!!