Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ruffles and Rust

WOW! What a Wonderful Show!



I Loved Everything about it...
-Planning,crafting, and junking
-Setting up the booth and working with Jill
-Meeting new vendors, and chatting and laughing with vendors
who have become friends over the years
-Seeing all the creativity and beautiful booths...Overwhelming!
-Had a ball at the the Ball...so many lovely dresses!
-Visiting with all the wonderful customers and Joyworks friends
-Selling our goodies
-Packing up with my family's help
-Unpacking with my mom and chatting about all the fun we had
Whew! What a Wonderful Show!
A few pictures from our little booth:














Thank you to all and to all a good night!

11 comments:

Laurie said...

Your booth looked so pretty! I'm glad you had a wonderful show...

Barbara Jean said...

Everything looks great!!

Thanks for the pics

blessings

barbara jean

Jill said...

Wow, did we really do it Jana ? I'm moving a little slower this morning, but could kick it in gear and go another day :o) It was fun and yes, thanks to all our amazing Jyoworks customers that visited us and to all the new people me met that will soon be visiting us at Joyworks. All the vendors were so great with awesome booths. I think I spent my profits!!!!

Retreat said...

Looks beautiful, Jana! (Very cute sweater pumpkins, btw!) Elise got a photo of all of you Joyworks girls that is SO cute - just saw it on facebook.

Deb @ Retreat

Kay said...

Your booth looks wonderful - you guys did an amazing job just like always! It was fun to see your pictures and I'm looking forward to hearing all about the show. See you soon!

Beth E-R said...

I loved your displays. I'm only sorry I was so busy teaching my classes that I didn't have a chance to visit with you. It really was a special show!

Ophelia said...

Thanks again for my pumpkins! I am a zombie today but had such a good time with everyone. Your booth was lovely!

Ophelia(Lisa' Little House minion) ;)

sandi said...

Your booth was awsome, I was so happy I was able to come on Friday evening to witness all the fun excitement. You all did an amazing job. will try and make it in to catch up on all the news.....love sandi xoxo

Lisa of Lisa's Little House said...

SO MUCH FUN! I was so happy to be 'just down the hall' from you!
xxoo,

Molly Mo's said...

It was great to meet you ladies, loved your booth and hope to visit your store some day.

Diane

The Little Red Shop said...

It was lovely meeting you! Your booth was fantastic! (I'm linking ya'll on my post about the show...right now!)

: )

Julie M.