Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Sun Turning"



I'm alot like the sunflowers and have a case of "Heliotropism". For those of you that don't know what it means, it is "sun turning". The sunflowers follow the sun from east to west during the day as I love to do.




We grow them every year in our yard and I love to cut them and display them in various containers. There are so many varieties too! Alot of people associate them with fall, but they really are a summer plant in my opinion.




I did a window with the sunflowers as they always cheer up a display. With the sun we can never get a great picture without a glare. Sorry!



This is just a small representation of the window. Come see what all it holds as we have great chickens and roosters too. Love the wide burlap ribbon.



I had to throw in a squirrel. A garage sale find and gift from Jana.

No comments: