Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gifts of "Goodwill"

Yesterday two our our very good friends from a local establishment (who wanted to remain anonymous) surprised Jana and I with pictures they had found at the Goodwill for $3.99 each. They said they reminded them of us and that they just couldn't resist. Plus it was pink tag day, so they were half price. Out came the glitter and with there talent, look how cute they made them with a little embellishment. So, so cute and perfect for Jana and I.

They are signed by a V.Biggers. If anyone knows who this person is, we'd love to here from you.

Jana with her glittered bouquet. So,so cute.



















This is so me with the darling kitty and check out the jeweled collar.



Thank you dear friends. We will proudly display them.
Jana and Jill
Buzz, Buzz

1 comment:

Jana Johnson Label said...

This week hunting season is open...Goodwill hunting!!
I love my picture...what a fun surprise!
Jana