Thursday, October 22, 2009

Full of Good Humor


The theme of this tree is "Jollytime", but we are trying not to rush Christmas for those of you that are not quite ready. So I looked up the word "jolly" in the dictionary and it says "Full of good humor".




Jana and I worked on this area of the store for two days together and I can honestly say we are "full of good humor". While I do the tree she does the displays all around me. We come up with the same ideas alot of the time and other times laugh at each others ideas. We have alot of trial and error, but we do make a great team and we do have alot of fun together. Thank you Jana for your visions on the trees and for allowing me to put them together.



The tree is full of santas, snowmen, reindeer and cute little red and white polka dot ornaments, which are really place card holders. How cute are they with the ribbon? The silver tinsel really pulled it all together. The topper is a vintage light up Santa which is perfect for the tree. Jana has quite a collection of vintage light ups which we used in the displays. (sorry, guys they are not for sale)

2 comments:

Jana Johnson Label said...

Super cute!!
This new display makes me happy!
Jana

Linda Q said...

Darling, you always get me in the mood for the seasons !!
Linda Q