Sunday, October 11, 2009

Antique show

Today I went to the Sand Point Antique Show for fun and inspiration.
I love how the vendors decorated with fall leaves, pumpkins, and owls.
I must be into owls this year...

Debbie from Ormolulu always has beautiful displays.

Jill looked so cute standing next to this pink bed in the Queen of Tarte's booth.

It was great fun to see the girls from Salvage Studio. They are so creative in finding ways to turn junk into treasures. I couldn't resist the door knob made into a photo holder.
Jill bought this large sphere for her garden made out of metal barrel rings.

It's fun to run into fellow junkers!

When I get home from these shows I always get in the mood to make something...
This little guy just makes me laugh...

This pumpkin bouquet made my day...

4 comments:

Jill said...

It was a fun day...and I loved meeting the Salvage Studio gals. My sphere is sitting in the yard right now and looks just great. I will put on my creative cap and figure out what else I can do with it. I love your pumpkin creation Jana. Just fabulous!

Beth E-R said...

The best part of doing shows is having time to chat with old friends and meet new ones like you and Jill and the crew from Joyworks. It's been way too long since I've popped into your fab shop to say hi. It must be since it is "so far out there in the country"! Love the pumpkin bouquet.

Beth of Salvage Studio

Lisa of Lisa's Little House said...

What a fun day! Thanks for visiting. I am so happy Jill 'adopted' the sphere and gave it a good home. Your pretty pumpkin creation is a delight.
Best,
Lisa

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

:( It was nice seeing you girls but I guess our booth didn't pass muster??? I just knew I needed to add MORE leaves to go with the Sweet Sweater Pumpkins....