Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm a Snacker


Biscuit
A biscuit (pronounced /ˈbɪskɨt/) is a kind of small, flat-baked bread product that is usually made with a chemical leavener such as baking powder. Throughout most of the world, the term biscuit still means a hard, crisp, cracker.

At the shop it's hard to find time to sit down and eat meals so most of the time I tend to snack all day on crackers. The other day I saw an advertisement for Kellogg's new Special K crackers where you can have 17 crackers for only 90 calories. I bought a box and put them to the taste test. We all liked them and I would definitely buy them again. It's nice to know I can snack guilt free...


Of course I have to have coffee with my biscuits...

Check out these cute new towels.

1 comment:

Jill said...

They are great crackers and with the raspberries I bring you to snack on; all you need now is some veggies :o) Anyone have some carrot sticks they can donate ? Great advertisement for Kelloggs Jana.