Monday, July 20, 2009

Flip

After the Barn House show we headed to Portland to visit Sellwood one of our favorite shopping districts. We had a fun time shopping the Stars Antique Malls but also discovered a great store called Madison Park Antiques.
We flipped out when we realized who it was...we have always loved their booths at antique shows over the years





The displays were very creative and on this day I was really liking the vintage letters scattered on the desk.

At another antique store down the street I bought this cute vintage cherry postcard.

As I flipped it over in my hand I realized that I could get the same look by grouping vintage postcards and displaying the back side.

Flip those Cards...

1 comment:

sandi said...

Really cute cherry postcard,I also like the old envelope display and the flip of the postcards is a great idea! Glad you had a fun weekend !