Monday, July 7, 2008

Now this is a "Studio" !

This is the real "before" picture of Jana's studio!! I wanted to show you what I was really up against when I volunteered to help her.



So after two days of sorting, tossing, filing, cleaning and displaying; Jana and I are done. We had lots of fun and some good laughs. Also a real miracle occurred as I lost a diamond out of my anniversary ring the first day cleaning and I was just beside myself. Today Jana's husband Dean and I were looking around for it, never thinking we would find it and I saw it laying in the corner. As you can see by the real before picture, you would have to agree it was a miracle!!!





Jana's new studio. I think it is magazine worthy..... You will have to check out all the new creations that will be coming out of here and showing up at Joyworks.

3 comments:

Jana Johnson Label said...

My new studio is truly a diamond in the rough...I'm really excited and can't wait to begin creating. Thank you Jill for all your help!!
Jana

Anonymous said...

Wow, couldn't wait to see the new studio. It looks great - unbelievable! Eric brought his laptop to BB so I could check it out. Great!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. We are having a great time - the weather is beautiful and I've been riding my bike. Ashley is riding without her training wheels. See you soon. MW

Anonymous said...

I am speechless - except that Jill should get a medal!